- Designing and developing user interfaces using the best ReactJS practices.
- Ensure that the front-end components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for ReactJS projects.
- Developing application flows and unit tests for ReactJS
- Troubleshooting and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Proper documentation of the React application components.
- Previous work experience as a ReactJS developer.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Proficiency in typescript.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript(ES6).
- Experience with jQuery, low-level DOM functionalities, MVC design patterns.
- Good experience in developing Web applications on UI technologies experience in developing UI with ReactJS.
- Knowledge on RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like github
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with writing clean code and establishing coding standards and guidelines.